A Child's Heart

A Poem By :Martha S. Thomas
A Child's Heart 
Oh, to have the heart of a child
To dance, to laugh, to sing
A smile wide, tooth free or few
Clapping hands
Running (even when unsteady) feet
Curiously exploring, willfully determined
Without fear, patience, none at all
Arms outstretched to any and all
Quite vocal, emotional, too
Forgetting and forgiving
Holding no grudges
Always open for giving ever hopeful
Undaunted by rejection
Innocent free
In faith
Believing that the "World"
Though constantly changing
Will secure
Oh, to have the heart of a child
And "Love" unleashed 

(Thanks to My  Nice & Kind friend  "Anita" who  sent me this sweet poem) 

(Image Source,Thanks )

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is an amazing poem -Thank you so much :D
      Good Evening :-))

      Delete
    2. I am so grateful, you are Following my blog !
      So kind of You :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes - you are right this is awesome poem - Thank you for being here always :-)

      Delete
  3. [ Smiles ] That is a lovely poem, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True - It is fantastic :D
      Thank you my friend :-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog :D
      Thank you for liking this post :-))

      Delete