Ablaze (Soumya V)



 Ablaze ( by Soumya V) 

Mysterious dark night  brightened in moon-lite,
ardent atmosphere soaking the spirit of love,
your phrases wooing with grandeur,
I remain calm with all my fervor...
Journey of space between traversed,
within few minutes of  getting accustomed,
soliciting expressions  made verbal,
you asking for explicit behaviour!
I stop and pause this moment here,
For this isn't the path I admired,
mute and speechless I remain,
my blushes are the ones I cannot tame!
What loving and zealous the brightness feels,
still somewhere within my heart weeps,
Alas! ablaze is the flare ...
burning within...
Hoping and desiring
for a momentous begin...



SPECIAL THANKS  TO SOUMYA V - REALLY GRATEFUL TO HER
This awesome poem is written by "Soumya V" 
Her Poetry is  "Words of Heart" 
Visit her blog to hear the sound of your soul
http://soumyav.wordpress.com/  

7 comments:

  1. [ Smiles ] More great poetry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soumya V is in fact a great poetess.She catches the attention of readers the very first moment .She has most unique style , that is her own,a true and pure style.I love her poetry.
      Thank you so much for appreciating :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting and the sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most most welcome :D
      I feel so glad and honored as you allowed me to post your wonderful poem here.I hope you continue showering your kindness and support by adding more great literary creations here on my humble blog;
      I wish you more success, happiness , peace my friend :-)

      Delete
  3. It's wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poetry

    ReplyDelete