Digital Art By Mahoor Jamal

"The act of painting is about one heart telling another heart where he found salvation." (Fransisco Goya)
Mahoor Jamal Presents life as she thinks it is. Style of presentation is simple, appealing,adorable and Lovable .Watch her Gorgeous Work and admire the skills of this really Talented Artist.She Speaks through her pure Heart
 Keep Visiting her awesome website 
   http://mahoorjamal94.wordpress.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------
  -------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - Lost….
"Art is literacy of the heart" - Elliot Eisner

2 - Feeling Super
"I am an artist… I am here to live out loud." - Emile Zola
3 - My Lost Smile
"My silence is another word for my pain" 
4 - More Digital Art
"Art is a lie that helps us to realize the truth."- Pablo Picasso
5 - Looking For My Soul
"Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." - Pablo Picasso
6 - Serenity
"For after all the best thing one can do when it is raining  is to let it rain."- Longfellow
7 - Thinking Of You
"Reason is powerless in the expression of love" -Rumi 


8 - My Very First Digital Fashion Illustration
"Believe it or not, I can actually draw"
 ============

THANKS TO MAHOOR JAMAL FOR ALL HER SUPERB CREATIONS 

No comments:

Post a Comment