Handmade Beauties by Mahoor Jamal

The Talent Speaks Loud

Mahoor Jamal has God Gifted  talent, creativity and sense of attraction that can be seen throughout her work, I can call them "Master Pieces  by a pure Heart".You'll surly  feel the devotion and deep passion involved in every single creation.Thanks to her for allowing me to post  this charming work .I hope within short time she can achieve much and  improve  nearest to the perfection.All the best

Visit her versatile blog 

GOD BLESS YOU WITH LOT OF SUCCESS 

She says "There are times when you make something & it looks so good that you can’t believe you’re the one who made it :D

This one’s definitely one of those for me :3
Oh yes! I made it! *Assuring myself* :D"
   ============================================================== 
 Her Views"So, I got an order for this clutch bag, & it’s in the process of completion.After those painful pricks of the needle that made my finger bleed this time, Im finally done with the tough part! *phew*Will upload another picture after I complete it :D "
Author comments "So, here are some pictures of the peacock feather clutch I made. Hand embroidered and made by ME :P What do you think about this one people? ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   


This is not the end , this is in fact a  beginning of a series of her 
 sweet, cute and creative work

5 comments:

  1. This is just PERFECT! Thank you my friend, it means a lot! :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blown away by the beauty of your work!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blown away by the beauty of your work!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete