A nice cup of coffee (Penny L Howe)

I am really grateful to my respected and so talented friend Penny L Howe ,who has permitted me to post her awesome and thoughtful poem here on my blog.She is really a kind Heart ,Kind Soul and a Kind friend with sweet personality .I am really thankful for all her support. This is a fine poem of her , hope you all read , enjoy and express your thoughts.I also hope she may continue Allowing me to post her Poems in future.:-) 
Now enjoy the poem with a cup of your favorite coffee with you !
Visit her unique kind of blog "The Way About This"
..............................................................................................................................................

A Nice Cup Of Coffee

(Penny L Howe)

A nice cup of coffee

*

What is it about a rich cup of coffee

That breaks up each passing day
Sipping the brew
Enjoying a view
Listening to what others have to say.
 
The aroma awakens our senses
Our pallets alive to the taste
We partake of the drink
We pause as we think
Then move on with our day in some haste.
 
Is coffee a part of reflection
A habit to fill in our day
An addiction of course
But a passage of sorts
A cup of coffee is the adult sort of way.
 
I’m sitting here drinking my coffee
beginnings of the new day
taste and aroma aside
this cup of coffee must abide
… until the next one happens my way.
*
~ Penny L Howe, 2013


4 comments:

  1. I love this post. It is very well written

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right.She has written this elegantly.Flow of thoughts is lovable indeed:-)
      Thanks my dear friend !

      Delete
  2. Thank you so very kindly. Your blog site is beautiful and inspirational. I am very honored to have my written words posted here by you. Again sincere thanks, Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are Great my friend -Thanks for your nice words. You write really beautiful ..Thank you so much Always :-)

      Delete