Schloss Neuschwanstein Castle Germany

Schloss Neuschwanstein (Schwangau, Germany)
It means "A New Swan stone" built originally between 1869 and 1886 .This a Beautiful Fantasy of  King of Bavaria Ludwig II.This Palace was originally designed and built as a personal refuge of the King, but opened for general public (infarct paying public:D) ,soon after the death of the king in 1886.It's owned by Bavarian Palace Department.This beautiful Palace was designed by  an architect Eduard Riedel although  the king Ludwig II  himself was one of its designers.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely you put this castle up, it is absolutely wonderful. As my sister lives nearby, she took us to see it, and it is a fairy tale castle. King Ludwig was a bit of a nutter and spent far too much money on his castles, but now it is a beauty known all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a wonderful comment .I like to cover all the beautiful places around the world.If you like these kind of posts , I 'll keep posting them. You can suggest me more places to cover.Be with me here too :D
      Have a nice day my friend :-)

      Delete
  2. Cinderela Castle is a copy of Schloss Neuschwanstein !!!! Disney's logo too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay - Thanks for sweet information my friend - Welcome to my blog..Please stay connected :D

      Delete