You are ... (Devina S)

                                                        Source: fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net via Tone on Pinterest

You are ...
You are
The hot chocolate blend
I’ve been searching for
All this time.
You are
The sunshine
In my garden,
The sparrow-man to my fairy.
You are
The sprinkles on top
A bad day.
You are
The sparkle in my eyes.
You are
The blanket and a bowl of soup,
In foul weather and bad times.
You are my North Star
In the night’s sky.
You are my one
And only.
Now say that
You love me
Seal it with your sweet kiss and
Make my day.
© Devina S.
Link to orginal post : http://hotchocolateandbooks.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/you-are/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This sweet poem is written by Devina S.
You should visit her awesome blog"Hot Chocolate and Books" to read and admire her lovable creations.
Blog url :  http://hotchocolateandbooks.wordpress.com/

I am really Thankful to my dear friend Devina S 

No comments:

Post a Comment