Mad For Your Love (Celestine Nudanu)

                                                                           

Mad  For Your Love
 (Celestine Nudanu)
I am weak
With my need
I am dizzy
For Your kisses
I am crazy
For your touch
I am hungry
For your warmth
Make me strong
So I can
Have my fill
Of you
I want to
See straight
So I can
Kiss you back
My lips
Pliant, waiting
Make me
Sane
In wanting you
I seem
To have
Gone mad
And drunk
With your
Love
I am sated.
And whole

(C) Celestine Nudanu
19/07/12

THANKS TO MY DEAR FRIEND 

I posted this poem with the kind permission of  Celestine Nudanu.
I am really thankful to really great poet !
Visit her sweet blog "Reading Pleasure
 It is full of deep, cute and inspiring thoughts.
Image : Source: picship.com via Gabriela on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Celestine has a wonderful gift. I love the picture that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right my friend , She is a great writer :-)
      Thanks for appreciating the picture :-)

      Delete